ac.care - opportunities for life ... for rural people
- Published on Friday, 31 May 2013 02:03
- Published on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 03:13
There’s a chill in the air and thanks to Radio 5SE StarFM there will be blankets to stop the chill. If you have blankets you would like to donate please drop them off at Radio 5SE StarFM in Commercial Street West, Mount Gambier. We will make sure they are distributed to people experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Published on Monday, 13 May 2013 04:27
- Published on Thursday, 02 May 2013 04:39
Suzanne says if you’ve been thinking about being a foster carer pick up the phone and make the call. You can listen to her interview with Barry Martin from 5MU interview here.
- Published on Thursday, 02 May 2013 02:01
Sharon has cared for over 80 foster children. You can listen to her interview with Mel Dee from PowerFM here.